Please treat as Gift Aid donations all qualifying gifts of money made:

Please let us know if you would like to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address, no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains tax. 

If you pay income tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your gift aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return,

or ask HM Customs and Revenue to adjust your tax code.

Hope Church Newtown, a company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales. Registered Company No:6287732, Registered Charity No:1120696 - PRIVACY POLICY

| HOPE CHURCH - NEWTOWN |                

follow us on twitter/facebook @hopechurchwales